Wednesday, June 23, 2010

SEAN GARRETT Feat. NICKI MINAJ: "GET IT ALL"




 Yes ladies that young man in the 6th grader scene is little Sean Garrett's son he's so adorable. Enough said pretty much when you think about it the lyrics say it all. And who better then Nicki Minaj to team up with for this track! Sean Garrett has been known for his hit singles that make you want to replay over and over again!"She told me that the girl I'm with don't get it .She wanna show me she can be better girlfriend" We all know how that goes be honest! How many times I have we seen a man or woman with someone that doesn't treat them right? You wonder how he stays with her, and if you get your shot your going to prove why your the better choice! They both look so amazing in this video these two are collaboration greatness! "And I just heard that you was back on the market. Let me stick shift, ride it, back it up, and then park it. You and me, we should be together."   Which happens your hear they are single,She messed up and let you go, or you realized you could upgrade and made that move! Either way it's a fun track and the video is really cute, and the high school scene was on point. Sometimes it seems that way when your in a relationship like your in high school all over again! and it's even crazier when the one you want you have crushed on for years and it seems like all of a sudden, they finally see you! "You know niggas and girls how they quit then they make up .She told me she been in love with me every since we were in 6th grade .Ms. Hills class, I'm just thinking (ahh ohh) Mighty funny didn't notice her back then.But now her body banging, got me thinkin (ahh ohh) Im just thinkin I'm to quick to fall I wanna hit it but I'm still involved" And it's hard when you feel a certain way you see them in your dreams and you want to make things workout to let him see that it's better in your world! "Shawty said she had so many dreams of her and me, she couldn't sleep.She tellin me to come and get it all (get it all) She so glad the girlfriend that I use to have didn't wanna treat me right .So she told me I can get it all (get it all) Best believe me she gon get it all (get it all)



NOTE TO THE WISE: " ANYONE CAN BE REPLACED DON'T WANT TO LOSE THEM TREAT THEM RIGHT OR SOMEONE ELSE WILL BE SAYING "GET IT ALL"
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

PAYPAL

Official PayPal Seal