Friday, November 13, 2009

Omarion ft. Gucci Mane- I Get It In



Omarion ft. Gucci Mane - I Get It In

The Dancing was beyond on point, The beat makes you want to dance. Omarion is known for being in the group B2K and when the group split Omarion pursued his own career not just in music but in films as well. We have seen him in some major hits with and without his fellow group mates. He is back with a single and video "I Get It In" and I have to say he got it on this one! The video may seem simple but the dancing makes it another level, and the beat is what really makes the song hot. However it's a jam to dance to and get you hype before or while your out!

1 comment:

  1. This song and video confuses me *blank stare*

    But it's a blessing in disguise he was dropped by Young Money...but the vocal somewhat reminds me of Wayne...that's what confuses me I think.

    But I can already tell it will be a club banger...if it isn't already.

    And i so think that the B2K guys would totally service Chris Brown, lol.

    ReplyDelete

PAYPAL

Official PayPal Seal